Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Smile!

Everyone say 'kashk.'
Why do we have to take a picture?  I'm having a bad hair day.
Tarub's toes are showing.
I don't want to smile.  People will see my braces.
Be sure you get my good side.
Wait!  I want to wear the tee shirt I got this morning.
Jada is making a face at me.
I need to fix my makeup.
I am smiling!
Lutfiyah's boyfriend is going to love this picture of her.
Stop looking away, Shakira!
I think that man over there is staring at me.
Why does Rafah get a new burka?  I want a new burka, a pretty black one.
Can we go to the beach yet?
I want a copy of the picture so I can show my friends that I was here.
Take another one.  I had my eyes closed.

Sometimes I wonder why.
And sometimes I think it's better if we don't ask too many questions.

Gryphem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone with something to say is welcome to post comments on Gryphem. Keep it positive if you can. Keep it clean and respectful always.